« What's plaguing me | Main | I'm in love »

March 14, 2006


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


This is completly unrelated to this post's subject matter, but nonetheless I'm curious...

I noticed that you often post pictures that you can click and "bigify" and I'm wondering how you do that. Is it a function through flickr or something through typepad? Something else entirely? I want to do something similar at my site, but I can't find anything. Thought I'd ask someone that obviously knows how. Thanks!


now THAT'S something for your resumee...

Tom Harrison

LOL thats awesome

RE: Shannon: its a function of flickr. you can upload any size photo you want and always have access to make it that big, they just limit how much data you can upload per month if you dont have a pro account. the larger the photos you upload.. the quicker it fills up that space.

The comments to this entry are closed.

My Photo

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner