1. I haven't had Starbucks this year. At all. As in, ZERO Starbucks (or any other coffee place) since January 1, 2007, probably even longer.
2. I've all but stopped eating out. The last time I had fast food, I used coupons for a .99 cent quesadilla at Taco Bell and a .49 cent taco. I'm down to maybe one or two trips a month, which still might sound like a lot, but for me it represents a HUGE drop-off in junk consumption.
3. I've never spent a penny at Sephora. I buy my cosmetics at Target or Fred Meyer, usually using coupons from the Sunday paper.
4. I buy my clothes at J.C. Penney or Kohl's, never EVER at full price.
5. For the kids, I stick to a strict "no more than $7" rule, and usually get away with buying their clothes at TWO for SEVEN dollars.
6. I haven't paid for a haircut in over a year, even then I went to the "Grateful Head" and it cost me $15.
7. Blogging is my only hobby and it's free.